Luckily sideboards are really fashionable again! This extraordinary piece brings the right dose of flair into the interior with an additional touch of originality. The two concrete-look doors feature the classic herringbone pattern as a stylistic break, while the body and three drawers shimmer in the warm tone of the acacia wood. This designer furniture is adorned with brass-coloured collars on the feet. A real eye-catcher!
- Handcrafted sideboard in acacia wood in Sixties chic with two doors in the concrete look and three drawers
- The light grey concrete styling and the herringbone pattern on the doors create an exciting contrast
- Behind the two doors there are two compartments, each with a fixed shelf
- Candles, photo books and remote controls can be conveniently stored in the three drawers
- A modern sideboard with sophisticated dimensions that stylishly combines design and an exciting mix of materials. Very smart!